Rules for Starting a NEW TEAM
Make sure you contact the office for more information on this!!
You can contact Ryan in the league office at (845) 883-5557, you can send an email to Ryan at email@example.com OR you can contact your division rep listed on your schedule(s) and scoresheet(s).
Be sure to get in on this opportunity!!!
What constitutes a NEW team?
A NEW team is a group of people that does NOT consist of 4 people who were already together on a team in the last year. If 4 people on the team roster were already together on a team, that will not be considered a new team coming into the league. This group of 4 people is referred to as a core group of a team.
* A captain can have multiple entries in the drawing for every new team they are a captain of.
* A captain can have multiple entries in the drawing for every team that splits into two teams.
* A captain of a new team and/or split team must keep the team active through the 2019 Summer session. In order for each captain in a split team scenario to keep the 2 entry bonus, BOTH teams in a split scenario must keep their teams active through the 2019 Summer session.
* If both captains in a split team scenario do not keep their teams active through the 2019 Summer session, both captains will lose their 2 entry bonus. If the team that broke away from the original team stays active through the 2019 Summer session, that captain will maintain their single entry in the drawing for starting the team as a part of the split team scenario.
* If a captain forms a team where 4 core people are copy from another active team, they will be considered a new team. If the first team that was being "copied" becomes inactive the 2019 Summer session of sooner, the new team captain will still have their single entry into the drawing.
* The drawing for this contest will be done at out 2019 Vegas Playoffs.
* The winner will attend the 2019 National Team Championship during the week of the 8-ball event and he/she will have a choice of leaving on Monday and returning Friday OR leaving on Tuesday and returning on Saturday.
* The winner will have their hotel reservations made by the Hudson Valley APA and they will be staying on site at the 2019 National Team Championship at the Westgate Hotel & Casino.
* The winner will have their flight reservations made by the Hudson Valley APA.
* The estimated value of this grand prize trip is $1,000.
* In the event that the winner does not go to Las Vegas, he/she will receive a consolation prize in the form of a $500 check.